Commercial Air Filters
Rigid Single Header
Available in 6” and 12” depths
Also Available in MERV
11, 12, 13 and 14 efficiencies
per ASHRAE 52.2
Filter's extended surface self-supported rigid filters are designed for
use in air filtration systems and equipment where medium to high efficiency
filtration is required. Available in a wide variety of standard sizes and
depths, the FILTER PAK provides optimal performance in variable air volume
The standard offering
is rated by Underwriters Laboratories as Class II, per UL Standard 900.
construction, extended surface, low initial pressure drop measured in
inches w.g., long service life and savings in energy costs are features
and benefits which make the FILTER PAK an excellent option for meeting
the requirements of medium to high efficiency filtration.
- 26 ga Galvanized Metal Frame
- Injection molded plastic media separators
- Optional galvanized metal media separators
- 100% polypropylene media
- Available in box style and headered construction
- Available in 6” and 12” depths
- Available in 50%, 65%, 85%, and 95% efficiencies per ASHRAE 52.1
- Available in MERV 11, 12, 13 and 14 efficiencies per ASHRAE 52.2
- Expanded metal media support grid
- Water resistant media to frame adhesive
- UL Class II rated as per UL 900 standard
frame construction, diagonal metal support stabilizers, injection molded
plastic media separators and expanded metal media support create one of
the most rigid filters of its type in the industry.
The media pack, comprised of 100% polypropylene fibers, is bonded to the
inside perimeter of the enclosure frame by a moisture resistant adhesive,
providing a continuous and positive seal.
Filters Inc. full line of Rigid Filters are
designed to work suitably within built up filter banks and/or side access
systems. The standard offering is box-type in construction. Peripheral
headers, (7/8”) are available as an option.
FILTERS AND MERV RATINGS
Efficiency Reporting Value) are used by the HVAC (Heating, Ventilating
and Air Conditioning) industry to describe a filter's ability to remove
particulates from the air. A higher MERV rating means better filtration
and greater performance.
Here For More Info1
Here For More Info2
Rigid Single Header